- 200x or 400x magnification.
- Sharp and clear LCD screen.
- The safest method for inspecting live optical fibers or laser ports
- Screen: 3.5″ Backlit LCD
- Power Supply: 12 Volt rechargeable battery or DC 12 Volt adaptor
- Battery Life: >6 hours continuous use
The Yamasaki FiberSpy is the latest in fiber inspection technology; it allows the user to get a clear view of an end face or optical port using 200x or 400x magnification. The image is displayed on a sharp and clear LCD screen. Using the Yamasaki FiberSpy videoscope is the safest method for inspecting live optical fibers or laser ports. This is an indirect method of viewing the fiber as it uses a small video camera and displays the fiber on a LCD Screen, this process ensures that connectors are installed clean. The portable design of the FiberSpy makes it perfect for use in the field.
This handheld device contains a rechargeable battery and also comes with an AC adaptor.